Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Psalm 21

This Princess shall have joy in Your strength, O Lord;
and in Your salvation how greatly shall I rejoice!

You have given me my heart's desire,
and have not withheld the request of my lips.

For You meet me with the blessings of goodness;
You set a crown of pure gold upon my head.

I asked Life from You, and You gave it to me-
Length of days forever and ever.

My glory is great in Your salvation;
honor and majesty you have placed upon me.

For You have made me most blessed forever;
You have made me exceedingly glad with You presence.

For this Princess trusts in the Lord,
and through the mercy of the Most High I shall not be moved

Be exalted, O Lord, in Your own strength!
We will sing and praise Your power.


You are beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment